PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING City Chick Fashions LLC website (the "Site"). By using the Site, accessing or using any content available within the Site you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Service (the "Terms and Conditions"). If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Site. Your use of this Site signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. All reference to "City Chick" "we," "our," and "us" in these Terms and Conditions refer to City Chick Fashions LLC. For information on how we use and protect the information you may provide through use of the Site, please read our Privacy Guide at https://www.CityChickFashions.com/privacy_policy.cfm.
City Chick Fashions LLC may, in its sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, change these Terms and Conditions or any policies or guidelines. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and applicable changes. Your continued use of the Site, after changes or modifications are posted, constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree with the changes to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the Site.
Use of the Site is limited to parties that can lawfully enter into and form contracts. You represent and warrant that you are 18 years old or older or of the age of majority in the location where you preside. All information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on our Site are directed to those individuals and entities located in the United States. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site and its content, including its products and services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Site. Sumner in no way implies that the information, opinions, advice or other content on the Site is appropriate or that its products and services are available outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
By visiting the Site or by sending emails to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt-out of receiving electronic communications from us you may do so by using the unsubscribe function at the bottom of our communications.
You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site. You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while using the Site and for any consequences thereof. As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or that is otherwise prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site, you will not:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
- Download information posted by a third party, knowing or reasonably knowing it is illegal in any nature;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- Post or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature;
- Use any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site;
- Post any materials that violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade secret, confidentiality, contract, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right.
- You are responsible for any content you post on the Site. You agree that City Chick Fashions LLC shall decide, in its discretion, if your conduct violates any aspect of these Terms and Conditions and that City Chick Fashions LLC may take whatever action it deems appropriate to address such violation including without limitation notification of appropriate authorities and, suspension and/or removal of your access to the Site and/or any City Chick Fashions LLC products or services.